The traffic violations penalty can be paid through online using NJMCDirect. The official website of NJMCDirect is www.NJMCDirect.com, by using this website you can pay your traffic ticket through online that makes the process easy. The official website contains online ticket payment portal that gives you NJ Ticket Prefix Code using the code traffic ticket can be paid easily. The online payment mode saves our time and energy. This is the fastest method to pay the penalty for violating the traffic rules and the details of your credit or debit card used for paying your penalty is kept confidential through this website.
A Judicial system through which the citizens of the state comes in contact with the Municipal Court. Municipal courts in New Jersey are answerable for limited jurisdiction, game violation, having responsibilities of motor vehicles and parking tickets, etc., The Municipal Court of New Jersey was established in the year 1947. The government has given a set of traffic rules to follow when you drive a vehicle or to keep your vehicle at a place in the city. If we disobey the traffic rules like driving at a greater speed, moving in red signal and parking the vehicles in a no parking area even though we do these things accidentally or without knowing to ourselves. We need to pay the traffic ticket that is decided by the government. To pay this penalty, you need to stand in long queues for a long time or you need to move around court many times which becomes more tough job thus it results in the waste of time and energy. In order to overcome these problems, NJMCDirect is the place where we can pay the traffic violations penalty through online which makes the process simple and easy.
ELEMENTS NEEDED FOR PAYING TRAFFIC TICKET USING NJMCDirect:
- First, you need an electronic device with a greater display so you can have your PC or laptop with current version internet browser having a fast internet connection.
- The next you need is the traffic ticket that is given to you by the police officer when you violate the traffic rules. The traffic ticket contains the court ID and ticket number on it, which is used to access NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal.
- The license plate number is needed next which is on your driving license. License plate number is accessible under the vehicle information.
- The last one you require is your debit or credit card. To pay the penalty, the bank details should be entered in the portal. The banking information is always kept secured on this website.
ONLINE PAYMENT HOURS:
The online payment service of NJMCDirect is available on all the days even on Sunday and on any holiday. During Sunday and on public holidays, the working hours are limited.
- Monday to Thursday: NJMCDirect service available from 7:30 A.M to 11:45 P.M EST
- Friday: NJMCDirect service available from 7:30 A.M to 10:45 P.M EST
- Saturday: you can pay your ticket in NJMCDirect from 7:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M EST
- Sunday and other holidays: You can pay your traffic ticket through the official website from 1:00 P.M to 11:45 P.M EST.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING TRAFFIC TICKET USING NJMCDirect:
- Open the internet browser on your PC or laptop.
- In the search bar type the address NJMCDirect.com
- Click the official website NJMCDirect.com, you will be redirected to the NJMCDirect page.
- In that website, you will have the option called ‘ Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘ Time Payment Order’.
- Click that option to start the payment process.
- Enter the court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number and license plate number in their respective fields.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option.
- You can see two options 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Depending on your need choose any one of the options.
- The first option shows the ticket and the second option leads you to the payment process.
- Using credit or debit card of either Master card or Visa card you can do your payment. The transaction details are stored on the website for 90 days. If your information is not found, you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
The NJMCDirect.com works under the principles like independence, integrity, fairness, quality services. You can come to contact with the NJ Court Customer Care Service Team when there is a problem with NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal. The contact details are given below:
- You can make a call or send a fax to this number to reach the NJ Court Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 609-815-2900, 973-284-4945
Fax number: 973-284-4914
- You can send your questions through e-mail to the ID email@example.com
- You can also send your questions by the means of letters by sending it to the address NJMC public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt Street, New Jersey the USA.
- NJMC Office Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
The NJMCDirect payment portal provides access to the users by direct payment method by not visiting the NJM court but it charges $1 to $4 extra for the online payment which is quite affordable. We hope this article gives you useful information about NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.