Storesurvey.riteaid.com: The survey of Rite Aid Store can be performed by using the official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. When you click the website, you will be redirected to Rite Aid survey, it consists of a store survey and pharmacy survey in which you can select any one according to your preference. Rite Aid Store gives the chance to their customers to take part in the survey and convey their views. Hence Rite Aid Store keeps their customer happy and satisfied which is the only ultimate goal for the company. To do this survey you don’t have to purchase in Rite Aid, just you can spend few minutes to convey our suggestions and concerns about Rite Aid. This will be more helpful for the company to develop themselves in all the sectors. By doing this survey you can get a chance to win $1000 from the sweepstakes lucky draw every month.
RITE AID STORE:
Rite Aid is a drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. Alex Grass is the founder of Rite Aid Store, he found out the store on September 12, 1962. The first store was opened in Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S. The Rite Aid Store is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near the Harrisburg, United States. Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore in the United States and also it is the largest drugstore in the East Coast.
At first the name of the store was Thrift D Discount Center in the US. The Rite Aid drugstore chain extended its 267 stores in 10 states of US. By 1996, the Rite Aid provides Thrifty PayLess for the largest purchase in 1000 stores. Albertsons makes the public statement to obtain the remainder of Rite Aid with 2,600 stores not obtained by Walgreens, subject to shareholder and regulatory approval. By reading this article further you can get the complete information about the Rite Aid Store requirements, steps to do this survey and also customer care details of the store.
Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com
RITE AID SURVEY- RULES:
- You should be a legal resident United States.
- To participate in this survey the minimum age should be 18 years.
- The employees of Rite Aid Store and their family members are not eligible to take part in the survey.
ELEMENTS NEEDED FOR RITE AID SURVEY:
To participate in this survey and win $1000 as a reward you should have the required thing with you which is given below:
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen.
- You must have a fast internet connection.
- You should have an e-mail address.
- A valid Rite Aid Store receipt with 16-digit code, which you will get after the payment for the purchase.
- You should know anyone of the languages like English or Spanish.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RITE AID SURVEY:
- Open the internet browser from your PC, laptop or smartphone.
- Type the official website of Rite Aid survey, storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Click the official website so that you can enter into the Rite Aid survey webpage.
- Select the language as English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code which is printed on the purchase receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit code which will be at the bottom of the purchase receipt.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey which are based on your recent visit to the Rite Aid Store.
- After answering the survey you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 every month. If you are not interested in this sweepstakes reward then you can directly click no and close the browser.
- Suppose, if you are interested in the sweepstakes to draw click ‘Yes’ option and give your personal details so that, the Rite Aid Store team will contact you if you win the reward of $1000.
- Click ‘Submit’ option to end the survey.
The grand prize of $1000 is awarded to one sweepstake lucky draw winner every month. Apart from that grand prize winner, the participants of the Rite Aid survey can win 10 smaller prizes of $100 as cash every month.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
If you have any doubts about the Rite Aid Store and its survey, you can contact the customer care service team by the following ways:
- You can directly contact the Rite Aid customer care service team by calling this number, 1 800-748-3243 or 1-800-RITE AID.
- You can also send your concerns through e-mail to reach the Rite Aid customer care service and their e-mail address, eSupport@riteaid.com
- We can also share the experience of Rite Aid Store visit through the social media like Facebook, Twitter. This helps the company’s growth.
We hope this post gives you the full information about Rite Aid survey using their official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments at the down. Thank you for reading this article.