Zagg is a most popular name known for its InvisibleShield. It also provides other products like screen protectors and mobile accessories. Zagg also gives the warranty for their products. In order to obtain these facilities, you need to register on the official website of Zagg, www.zagg.com/register. If you are the registered customer of Zagg it also gives the facility of replacing the products. Zagg always makes their customer get the best service from them. Once their product faces any problem, the customers can either replace or return them, hence the customer will feel satisfied with their product and service. Zagg also has audio products. It provides the customers not only the screen protectors as well as the rough device cases for the high intensity of protection for the brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Apple, Huawei and so on.
Zagg Inc. a public traded company in America. It has its headquarters at Midvale, Utah. Phillip Chipping who was known as the founder of the company. He founded Zagg through his combination of ingenuity, inspiration, and irony commitment in the year 2005. Phillip Chipping started working on the first Invisible Shield for all sorts of gadgets. When Phillip Chipping was gifted with a watch he was trying to protect the watch from nicks and scratches finally he found the solution which has a durable film that is used to protect the military helicopter blades from high-speed damage. The thrust he had for his invention and creativity a few weeks later he found the first InvisibleShield through which many products had been developed.
RETURN THE PRODUCT IN ZAGG:
- If you are a legal resident in the United States of America then you can directly send the damaged products for return to the below address.
6244 Technology Ave.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009.
- Suppose, if you live in Africa, Europe, or the Middle East, you can send the damaged or old product to the following address.
Replacement order # ————,
103, Shannon Industrial Estate,
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland.
- When you bought the product directly from the Zagg online store then you can replace the product directly by entering the required details of the purchase and the product without the registration process.
- When you bought the Zagg product from the unauthorized retailer then you need to register in the Zagg using the official website for replacing the product.
Zagg provides the warranty for the branded products like Zagg InvisibleShield, iFrogz, and Mophie. If you want the products with warranty, you should buy those products on their official websites like www.zagg.com or www.mophie.com. If you purchase a Zagg product from an unauthorized retailer, the warranty is not given for those products. And also the warranty is non-transferable, thus it can be used only by the original user. The Zagg gives the warranty for the products if it comes under the below criteria:
- 30 days return policy from the day of purchase. You don’t have to pay money for returning the product within the allotted time. If the payment has been made, it will be refunded.
- For this replacement, you have to provide your credit or debit card details to the payment of shipping.
- The product can also be replaced during the Manufacturer’s warranty period of 2-years. For this replacement, you need to provide your credit and debit card details for paying the amount for shipping.
The product has to be returned to Zagg within the limited period of 60 days. If it is not done you will be charged with the whole cost of the product. You can return the old product by using the envelope sent to you with that replacement product.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RAISING WARRANTY REQUEST:
- Click the official website.
- Log-in with your details.
- Click the warranty replacement option.
- Finally, click the replacement request option. Then, your request will be forwarded to the respective department.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING IN ZAGG:
- First, open the browser.
- Enter the Zagg online official website ZAGG.
- You have already signed up, then by giving the required details, you are redirected to the product registration page.
- If you don’t have an account in Zagg website then you are directly moving to the product registration page.
- A list of categories such as audio, InvisibleShield, case, Keyboard, Social tech, and power will be displayed.
- In those categories select the product to which you need the service to be provided by Zagg.
- You can identify the product by directly clicking the search option and type the product name there.
- You will be provided with a drop-down list box to select the product.
- Enter the correct details of the product.
- Type the date, location and quantity of the product you have purchased.
- Click ‘Register Product’ option.
- Fill all the required details, where ever you find the asterisks symbol that has to be answered for default. The details like email ID and phone number that has to be filled here.
- Click ‘Submit’ option.
- If you are replacing other product for replacement follow the same procedure again and then click ‘submit’ option.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
If you have issues with Zagg products, warranties, and replacements you can easily contact the Zagg customer care service team by the following ways:
- You can come to contact with the customer care service team by a phone call from Monday to Saturday from 7 A.M to 7 P.M.
Phone number: 1800-7009244. (United States of America)
International number: 1-801-839-3906. (Africa, Europe, or the Middle East).
This article gives you a detailed information about Zagg products, its return service, and warranty replacements. We hope this post will be helpful for you. If there are any questions regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.